Christ among the Doctors of the Law

 

 

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Consultations and Advocacy in Canon Law

Over the years I have received many, many requests for canonical information or assistance. These requests run a wide gamut from the quick question that can be answered with a short note (although too many people assume that their question is a simple one, when in fact it is not!) to proposals for my involvement in quite complex matters. I try to consider every request presented to me, but I cannot respond affirmatively to them all.

In any case, for the benefit of those who might wish to approach me for professional assistance with a matter related to canon law, I have recently developed a webpage with basic information regarding my Independent Consultations & Advocacy in Canon and Common Law. I have also included therein suggestions about other sources for canonical referrals.

I hope readers find it useful.